Awesome looks great! I love cutting wood with my dad. I was out there at his place today planning the cutting for this winter. Man do we have a...
Got this small score today. It had been sitting there for close to two years and I was told to load it up. So I couldn't say no. :D [ATTACH]
Very sweet pics
Looking really nice. How do you like that pellet furnace? I looked at them really hard to replace my propane furnace with but given the fact the...
Excellent Instruction! My wifes uncle who worked for the forestry department showed me that cut a few years ago but I still picked up some new...
Looks great!
Pretty cool!
Looking good
Dude, You are making me HUNGRY! I love the Egg! maybe one of these days I will get one. I am having a hard time justifying it right now as my...
I started prepping the wife to come to the GTG this spring and she seems open to it. So here's to hoping it works out!
Back problems suck! Been there done that and lived with it for years now. Best thing I ever did was two years of rehab that taught me how stretch...
That's pretty sweet!
Nice haul!
Not sure how it burns yet...... I have maybe a dozen of them on my property but I have never had to cut any of them up. To be honest the tree was...
Cutting that thing looks like fun! That's some nice BTUs right there
Glad you made it through safe and sound! Looks like you got your hands full again with plenty more wood to get cut.
Splitting was then most fun part of the day! :D
Wow nice haul! Love the trailer!
Awesome, looks like a very productive day. Always nice to have some help in the woods.
Pretty sweet idea!