Tree one is white oak. Great btu's, splits pretty easily, but needs multiple years to dry to optimal moisture content. It can be burned after a...
Ive seen doves fluffed up like that in the bitter cold here. Somewhere I have a pick of one all puffed up.
Is that a mourning dove?
I had the same thought.
Holy cow that's a biggun. What's to become of the wood? Compost?
I have the 36" bar which would've been great, but it can be tough to keep the end of the bar from hitting the ground as well as looking over a big...
Yeah its nice when space is clear (or almost clear) and a lot of new inventory comes in. I hate having piles of rounds hanging around. How much...
Gotta love the frozen ground huh?
Keep bringing him loads like that and he may never fix it! :dex: I wouldn't.
He did say that. I told him his wood supplier wont be happy.
Hopefully it does. Lock the SOB(s) up and throw away the key!
WooHoo. :banana: :tractor:Good for you Gary! Really ashamed what one has to do in todays day and age to deter theft instead of having faith...
Not a bad idea considering what happened. My friend where I store and process wood is retiring the end of March so I thought of maybe starting up...
Half cord load of BL nuggets to a second year customer. Talked him into them back in the Fall when I delivered his first load of non BL...
Half cord load of barkless went yesterday to a 4th year regular. Forgot pics. I had contacted him a month ago and no response. Turns out all...
Actually Dave it doesn't suck...the chimneys blocked!!! :D
I have saved burls for turners. Don't come across decent ones that often. Usually there is some decay or defects.
Couple splitting sessions yesterday and today for a cord of beech splits that came back home to fill a couple half cord racks here that recently...
Sounds like some good stuff. I always enjoy scouting for scores after a wind storm. Looking forward to pics when you slice it up.
You were on the end of Santas annual run and he had eaten too many cookies? :santa: :D All kidding aside, I'm puzzled myself. Let us know what...