How many cords are you cutting annually? From 2010 until 2019 a Stihl MS 290 (precursor to the 291) with a 16" bar was pretty much my only saw...
Wasnt me. I wave my X27!!! :eek: :D
Yeah, not the first time I've hit it. The rusty color blends in well. We had about an inch yesterday morning and a good amount had melted once I...
yeah the state did the same on route 15 from Wallingford Southbound into North Haven. Nuttin' but chips. Last time we went that way was early...
Not burning any softwoods as I have plenty of hardwoods at my disposal, I'd say give it at least a year once split and stacked. You could always...
Route 1 in Guilford. 15 minutes the other way from home. I go that way, but not often. Had I not had his delivery in the center of Guilford, I...
I like how you think! :salute:
I plead stupidity! :nerd: I have Eric Wanderweg's number. He's my FHC bail bondsman! :rofl: :lol:
Passed a state crew cutting road side en route to a delivery Friday. Postponed his second load to yesterday as I needed a saw and time to cut....
Not far from 66. Ill hafta check it out next week as I'm heading to East Haddam to load up a half cord I sold.
I'll volunteer anytime BL is involved. When we goin?
It's out there yet. I have a few like that just getting tired of schlepping rounds from afar. Where is that one located Joe?
His second load went this afternoon. Having trouble loading all the pics, but here is the stack when I finished. The closest cribbing is his...
I'd like to see him split an elm round the same size. I thought it'd take a lot more whacks.
New England fescue...some tough stuff! ;) Actually the coldest its been this Winter with some brutal wind chills this week. Ground nice and...
Nothing from mine in 2-3 trips in recent weeks other than a single 3' cherry log that I forgot to post pics of. Have a couple more trips coming...
Did you folks get any snow? Put the snow tires on the Ford? :whistle:
Dont laugh as my father actually did that. He insisted on us using a straight claw hammer which I still do to this day.
Very sneaky, but very smart
My lone original BL customer called for his cord. My fifth year selling BL. First load went yesterday. He has knee replacement surgery and I...