I just googled it and the bark looks identical. And I can see why its called musclewood. Looks like the tree is flexing!
That tree was living and has bark.
Sounds like a plan. :handshake: At what temperature should I switch?
Small tree from yesterdays scrounge. I've seen them before. They don't get big. Im not thinking hop hornbeam as I know that is sometimes...
if it smells like fish! :whistle: :zip: :D
Treefish
Picked up four gallons of bar oil yesterday on sale at TSC and noticed it was Winter weight. First time I recall getting it. At what temperature...
:rofl: :lol:
Being a hockey fan I know exactly what you are referring to. Wayne Gretzky for those that are wondering. He wore #99.
Were you fishing for firewood at that spot? :whistle:
Another delivery took me the same way so the 400 made the trip too. Maybe a face cord of elm and dead ash. The ash still sitting there was too...
Some good stuff there. :thumbs: Barkless to boot. Must be nice and solid then. How many are there to take down CutSplitStack ?
You can. I've seen them recently in dealers stocks. My first 261 was the adjustable carb. Current one is the mtronic.
Do you prefer the 261 or Husky 550xp?
I did the same. Went from a 56cc MS290 to a 50cc MS261. IMO and a lot of others the 290 was underpowered at 56cc.
We kid each other all the time about brand loyalty. All in fun.
I have a couple just like it and am not afraid to use them. It's a busy road and lots of knucklehead drivers these days. Safety is my main...
261 is your saw then. Keep the 291 as a back up.
I thought it was a rabbit hole. :rofl: :lol: My first pro saw was the 261 bought Summer 2019. Now look at me!!!:saw:
:rofl: :lol: See post #3