Well its a shoe in for the hall of shame that's for sure! At least the tailgate anyhow! :rofl: :lol: WeldrDave says it belongs in the...
Better in the stove than in the dumpster. Nice grab RB! :thumbs:
Last weekend I had a lady drive an hour to buy 125+ pcs of firewood and a big bag of kindling for $99. I pulled the price out of the air as I had...
Cold and windy last week and just seasonably cold now. Frozen ground has been nice. Old age is catching up with me though as my endurance isn't...
:bug:Dontcha wish all your loads looked like that? What's the weather for your area over the next few days Gary?
Ive frowned on far away deliveries too, but folks don't seem to mind when I quote. One of my bundle deliveries is an hour one way. Had another...
He WAS getting a free Stihl as I had his name on my 500i in my will, but I'm second guessing now! :rofl: :lol:
Most of my regulars like the half cord at a time delivery and if its colder than usual they may need the extra half later in the Winter. I...
Good for you Jim. Make the Benjamins! Nice that mother nature has provided you the weather for great wood sales. It could be 60* and you're...
:handshake: :salute:
That's a solid face cord plus IMO. I'd sell it for $125-150ish. My half cords are roughly 400 pcs counted from a measured half cord stack. Don't...
Be a steady regular here and you'll learn a lot. I thought I was tree/wood smart when I joined six years ago and am still learning.
Love my 2in1. Need to get one for the other saws.
X2
Thanks Chuck. I hear ya. And this is only for my bundle wood. One bay filling, one bay emptying, and one full bay drying...that's if it all...
Seems like the guy I cut for part time is doing that. Needs seasoned wood for sale now and all the dead ash I bucked was put in totes for...
Late to the party here. Looks like cottonwood/aspen and the heavy description fits. Not a wood I have a lot of experience with. Nice grab on...
Congrats on a good buy. Yeah a 24" bar on a 310 is too much for a 310 IMO. 20" or shorter ideal. I used 7/32 for years on my 3/8' pitch chains...
Ive heard that about the Midwest. They're not really rare here, just unusual to see one that size. Not that common its used for firewood either....
The knots are a given for cedar. It would've been great. They add so much character. Bigger cedars are kinda hard for us to come by around here....