Don't know. Never heard of a failure I guess. Some of the finest builders I know grind 10 or 15 grams back out of the piston to lighten it back up.
I didn't, lol. I wasn't wishing one of them things on anyone
Pretty much hafta do it all from in the bed anyway. Bed is 7' wide. I throw 10 blocks in and hop up and stack it. I'm only cutting 3 miles from...
390 and a 395
I still remember quite well ol' Mrs Warner dragging me out of the 4th grade classroom by my ear. Woman had a death grip on me. Marched me right to...
No. Never heard of that. What probably happened was, on the downstroke, the rings hung on the exhaust floor and busted the top of the piston off....
I have some. Lol. I'm tired when it's full now
I think you're exactly right
Time to fire up that 261 and break 'er in
Plating in the ports flaking off.....mine had it too.
The FT cylinder that came on them are a crapshoot, depending on which one you got. The plating doesn't like staying put. Also, I've seen at least...
The only AM kit I trust right now is the Cross MMWS kit, but it needs the center of the exhaust floor and roof beveled better or it'll hang a...
Haulin' ash today[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Warped5
This guy is a friend of mine and great seller. And a forum member. I'd jump on this deal eBay OEM Stihl Crankshaft Assembly MS 441 BX545 JOSTA |...
Flip your bar around and try it. You may have uneven bar rail wear
The Wood Wolverine What say you? Apple?
Yeah I don't know. The white ring around the outside throws me off, too.
Bark looks like black cherry. But the center of the wood is too dark.