Is the Suzuki still doing well?
Some of us live a lot nearer than others, tho. Lollzzz
Hi Tom. Doing well down here
Definitely locked in
Worth looking into. Mine was maybe 3 years old the 1st time. Did it again last summer.
Agreed. I wonder how many expensive smokers were thrown away due to this. It's only a 5 minute fix
And compressed air
Your upright electric smoker...is it a fridge style that you access from the front? Similar to a Masterbuilt? If so, usually it's not the element,...
I'd be getting an 044 or 372 if I was gonna cut much that size. More funner. Kudos to the 42cc poulan
Takes longer to split than ash, too
Been burning mostly Ash. I should've said it takes longer than that ;)
Your last pic is beech. Good stuff. Takes awhile to dry, though
Don't know. They rarely get bigger than 8" in diameter here before they die
That stuff is the gold standard around here. There's just not enough of it and it doesn't get very big before it dies.
Your old gasket will work if it's not beat up. Or you can assemble it using a sealant like motoseal. But you' have to check your squishband to...
Did he in fact sell you mismatched chains and a bar? Or were you actually not quite balancing the saw correctly?
Very possible.
Weird that the cuts are straight, just on an angle. May need to adjust the sights :D
I think I finally have enough for this year [ATTACH]
So how long did it end up taking him to split it all?