I have a 288xp I'd sell if interested. Pretty good saw for a mill
The recommended max bar length also is determined by the oiler. I don't think you'll be very satisfied milling with a sub 60cc saw. I'd go 70cc...
Hbd Jason
I haven't been into a 362. If the muffler is like a 361, they're probably a biatch to get into, but possible, none the less. There's probably a...
Sounds delish
What do you use for marinade? Any special secret sauce we should know about?
I always use USPS. No FedEx or ups drop off locations within 40 minutes of me.
Gotta stir the pot. Don't want anything burning on the bottom
Can't do it. Have other plans
L48 More like work than play [ATTACH]
I just saw an alert from this thread. I actually forgot about it, but now I know what they look like, anyway. I removed the factory deflector,...
eatonpcat This is how it's done [ATTACH] Sorry bro. Just giving you some chit. The truck I owned before the Chevy was a 99 F350 and I loved it.
I retain a lot of water
:D
Looks like he made it back home without any assistance, tho :whistle:;)
Pm'ed
LOL. That's what Tim told me last time so I went back and got another load
I hear ya. I loaned out that 2 gallon jug this winter and ended up using one of the current no-spill models for a while. Doesn't work so well when...
Yep. 2/3 ash. 1/3 hard maple
Hoard on [ATTACH]