N Not sure on a 359, but most husky tank vents are held by a slight interference fit
I hear ya. I skidded 100 or so with mine the summer before we build our house. Up to 12" white poplar I could skid the whole tree. Just had to...
Well that surely smoked the belt......:eek:;)
Yeth
Need to adjust your video title, fellow Wolverine fan. One of those 661's is stuffed with bananas. The other with sausage
The main problem is on the mortar mixer. When not on the truck, the hitch is an inch off the ground. So it has to be lifted 18-20" or so to get...
For whatever reason, I can't share the link. Here's the guy I got them from. Price is a little higher now [ATTACH]
Check ebay. There was a guy with several new chains on there with a minimum bid of $150, buy it now was $200. Nobody else bid so I bought 2 for...
Elevation starts at the top of your water level in the well. Doesn't matter how high you siphon before you begin the fall
Spot on. That's the thing about psi. Doing this will change the si, but not the p. Only way to change the p is by adding vertical drop
Everything was pretty dry. Probably due to the air leak caused by the bad bearings taking out the seals. You'll need to listen to each saw once...
I was thinking that, too. Then I remembered where he's from. He'd have to remove it every year when it got cold
All you need to do is pull a siphon on the line for 10 seconds. Or roll the hose up and submerge it in the well so it fills with water and then...
Its all boxed up ready to head back. I thought I could get it back in the mail yesterday until I found this [MEDIA] No biggie. All new bearings,...
With these Honda engines, if you even tip the motor on an angle a little bit it'll dump excess fuel into the carburetor. Got to keep the gas...
Evening slackers
[MEDIA]
Menards (I think it was) had the DH 35 ton on black Friday for $799. I'd imagine a 20-25 ton model was only $599-699.
Noice
We went from illiberates in SoCal to the feasibility of raising guinea hens. :yes: