Can't wait to hear the reviews of how well a 4 cyl diesel pulls a 16' trailer load of wood.
Maintenance may be twice the cost, but 1/4 as often in my experience
Upper Michigan, every year, 3 times per year. Home sweet home
Yep. They'll be here. Just a free bump in case somebody hadn't seen it yet. Barcroftb Are you gonna be able to swing up for a day or 3?
Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hello? This thing workin'?
That was going to be my recommendation. Just need a junkyard tire and some rope
I've noticed the same. Lots of uninfected trees up to 4" diameter
Houghton and Hancock are basically built on hillsides separated by a lake in the middle. That much rain in a short time is a recipe for disaster....
*Note* Had to change the date to Sep 14-16
Gonna have another shindig this year. Lots of space for tents and rv's. I'll have softwood 20" and under and some maple, ash, and beech up to...
I'm good, dally. Watched the daughter kick some a$$ in softball. Then went and got some cherry ice ceam
Howdy how'sers
Don't usually have too many problems with chip clearance on a 16" bar
The brass elbow will twist if that will get it out of the way
We can get 5/4 × 6 composite up here for about $2,20 /foot. At 12" centers, 5/4 will be like a rock. Not a fan of 5/4 treated because of the ends...
I agree with Dan. .325 is more forgiving and won't bog as easily when the bar is buried. But higher rakers on the 3/8 026 chain can help...
It's for the primer bulb on newer saws. I believe it can be plugged off
:tears: :picard: :D