What was I thinking? It just occurred to me that they’re freaking turf tires on there :picard:Made for chugging along on the grass on gentle...
I didn’t measure but I’m guessing that we got about 8-9” of snow so far and it’s still coming down. I went outside at 8 o’clock this morning...
o_O [MEDIA]
You weren’t kidding about the size of that tree or the metal :hair: Heck of a long drive too, but seriously how often do any of us lowly CT...
32/70 red oak and ash. No snow yet but waiting patiently.
If people weren't fearfully going out and spending all sorts of money on various things to make them feel safe, we might have to acknowledge we're...
LOL no I get it, and I'm only a couple years older than you. Nor'easter conjures up images of emergencies. If nobody watched the news, we'd all be...
That's exactly what a nor'easter is, an extratropical cyclone. This particular storm just isn't one for the history books.
For sure there's an element of that. But the term nor'easter itself is a reference to the direction of the wind (around here, coming from the...
Weathermen get paid by Big Dairy and Big Bread, and new car salesmen are out driving the trucks salting the roads. "More salt, rot those old...
I dunno, according to that map the precipitation goes from about 150 miles north of Cuba all the way up to southwest Ontario, with the center of...
If you look at the satellite imagery it really is a massive storm, stretching from the upper midwest to the gulf of Mexico. It's not the blizzard...
Look at these people over at the weather channel, changing the background of their website from the usual blue to all red, trying to get the last...
For the mid Atlantic right now. For New England, later this afternoon into this evening, going until the afternoon tomorrow.
It's hovering around 30 at my house right now, so whenever it decides to start coming down it'll be snow. The temperature when I got up at 7am was...
The older I get, the more I appreciate the original vernier scale calipers. They won’t catch debris and jump a tooth like dial calipers. I’ve had...
The only preparation I’ve done (and am going to do) was to start up my tractor yesterday just to make sure it’s running. It had sat idle for...
Oof. Nothing like a last minute wrench thrown into the mix.
If rustic isn't your cup of tea, you can always go contemporary. Put an assortment of colors and flavors in whichever cubby you choose. KALLAX...
Sometimes the elm I get smells a bit like cinnamon or nutmeg, other times it smells like manure or has a weird hospital bandage scent :) At least...