Ready to rock and roll now! [ATTACH]
I discovered one more split of bitternut hickory left over from last year and put it in the back of the stove this morning. The ash, cherry and...
Thanks but don’t look too closely. ;) I missed a retract, shattering a carbide end mill and one internal corner is pretty boogered up but I’m...
I’m waiting on my wrist pin bearing to come in before I can start putting the 028 back together. In the meantime I needed a side cover for the saw...
Still well worth it, despite the hassle/misunderstanding. Good thing you kept the trail of electronic evidence to cover your behind :yes:
My stepdaughters got me a sampler pack of hot sauces for Christmas and this one is FIRE :drool: [ATTACH]
The ride home tonight was treacherous. Heavy rains coupled with gusty winds made going over 55 out of the question. Seems to be calmer now, and...
Agreed. IGPS Logistics = international ganja peddling services. :)
I don’t have that harvest king brand near me, but I’d give it a try. I mostly use TSC’s county line brand, but I’m running that Husqvarna oil...
I would definitely use them, thanks. I have 4 or 5 now but eventually I’d like to swap out all my wood ones for plastic.
26 and rising slowly. Red oak and ash to start the day, and I just reloaded with one ugly gnarled split of white oak and some white pine chunks.
Exactly. I found some on Craigslist yesterday… $10 a pop :picard:
29/70 clear blue skies and breezy. Red oak and sugar maple to start out the morning.
Rain and temperatures around 50 on Tuesday, then Wednesday is warm too. By then most of the snow should be gone minus the bigger piles.
I would definitely take advantage of that. My only regret is not starting one when I was 18.
I always found it easier to save money having a goal in mind. Saving money for the sake of saving money, as responsible as it is, doesn’t motivate...
That’s depressing. I hear you. We’re getting warm torrential rain in a couple days which will spell death for the snowpack here. Still plenty of...
I’m an all or nothing type guy when it comes to snow. Little 1/2” storms are a nuisance, but when we get a foot + and I can’t make it to work I’m...
Happy to see the roof over the bulk of my stacks didn’t collapse under the weight of 8” of heavy wet snow. This was the first test for it. In the...
It’s pretty much wrapped up here. A hair over 8” is what we got. There’s some abrupt elevation changes close by so I don’t doubt we had more...