IRS announces delay in Form 1099-K reporting threshold for third party platform payments in 2023; plans for a threshold of $5,000 for 2024 to...
Alright Chud you twisted my arm enough already. It’s posted locally :emb:
That would actually work out well for me. I can only fit 1/3 of a cord at a time in my small truck anyway.
I’ve definitely been considering it as of late. There’s a gas station less than 10 minutes from my house that’s looking for a supplier, and that...
The ratty back 40 section of my wood yard is approaching full capacity. I’ve accumulated somewhere around 4.5-5 cords since October, not including...
Without scrounging something, or at least thinking about it LOL. I had to go to the pharmacy to get a prescription for my wife, so on the way back...
Dude… that’s what you need, a winch. When you’re not pulling yourself out of sticky situations, you could be pulling logs out of ditches and off...
Great to know, thank you :handshake: When I have time I’ll pull the one off my 61 and reverse engineer it. That’s the only way I know how. I...
18/69 red oak and mulberry
Steep bank. Downhill. Close to the road. Laying close to a river. Sounds like my kind of scrounging :D
I had the saw with me but not my milk crate full of tools, extra gas and bar oil. I was trying to minimize the amount of cutting I had to do on...
I’m in the habit of burning cherry with pine or spruce, or for hardwoods ash or maple (anything that burns hot) I found it to be the absolute best...
That sounds like a great idea. I’m assuming the 61 I have has the same (or similar) cover? I know the adjuster is inboard and a pain to get to...
Need to prop up the far end on a saw horse so it self feeds as it burns down :rofl: :lol:
Found some nicer stuff :D [ATTACH]
First roadside scrounge with the wood boss. Past it’s prime but partially ok ash. [ATTACH]
I needed to get some trigger time in cutting something with my freshly resurrected 028 wood boss, so I decided to halve the elm rounds from this...
33/71 white pine and spruce burning down some red oak coals.
That’s got the full treatment: 039 top end, ported, with a muffler mod.
Excellent question and you’re absolutely right. I could have gone that route and had an 028 super which is a 46mm bore compared to the 44mm I have...