[IMG]
Yeah I know it happens every year :p I'm still in the winter mindset and am in no hurry to be dealing with mosquitoes and humidity again. Still,...
I recently found this roadside tree that made it to a few inches in diameter before blight killed the main stem. Today I harvested the dead trunk....
It seems almost ready to burn. I’ve got 1/3 cord increments advertised on Craigslist since that’s what my truck will haul easily. If someone wants...
Beautiful cutting weather at 19 degrees. Another load of dead ash today. There’s so much here that there’s probably more than I can save before it...
16 here, burning up some 3 year old elm shorts and red oak from summer 2020.
12 hours later after burning mostly white oak, with some elm chunks and an apple short for filler. Not much in the way of heat output, but enough...
Looks like it was pretty straight for the most part. I seem to get the twisted ones more often than not, although I like it as firewood enough to...
Not being a "Husky guy" quite yet, I like how under the hood everything is right there. Even just watching videos of people working on them they...
I haven't run my splitter much below the low teens, and prefer not to. I don't mind being out running a chainsaw in that weather though (saws are...
Just cleaned the ash from my stove and dispersed it on the glacier that is my driveway. 16/68 starting the day off with another round of mulberry...
That and the all-knowing US Forest Service can't keep track of every tree in every state, much less urban areas where who-knows-what gets planted...
:rofl: :lol:
Is the bike a good candidate for saddle bags, or is there at least a good spot to mount a pouch/satchel type thing?
I found that I can't have one end-all be-all backpack, so I have two. I have one K Swiss school type bag that goes on the motorcycle with me when...
23 with light snow coming down; less than an inch on the ground so far. White pine and red oak in the Lopi.
I hear ya. They’ll get up in arms over not getting “their cut” when someone has a side hustle yet throw money around (the entire world) like it’s...
I’ve stopped to scrounge ONE round off the side of the road before (on more than one occasion) so I don’t worry too much about getting enough to...
Norway maple