Agreed, this is the way I’m hoarding it from now on. The bark takes up too much room and it reeks anyway :)
buZZsaw BRAD and I got permission to cut here a year ago, and today was the day for plans to materialize. Many living and blown over barkless...
17/70 red oak and black cherry. I believe this is the first morning in the teens here this season.
Semi chisel with shallower angles should help a lot with edge life. That’s what I’ll be running tomorrow when I get into some long dead and down...
Do you run full chisel chain?
Credit where credit's due: for being plastered, he was dragging that trailer pretty straight. Freaking people :picard:
10 years ago we had this one guy driving for us that was a real genius. Our regular box truck was in the shop so we had a Ryder truck for the...
We run a couple of these. I know they help because when it's time to clean the filters, they're disgusting. Collections
This is probably the umpteenth time I've heard OPE mentioned on here so I cruised on over to do a little reconnaissance. Navigating the site is...
Black birch. Lots of BTU's with a relatively short drying time. Only downside are the heaping piles of coals left behind that you'll have to burn...
Ooh, I know now what I'm going to try next :) Never had a mohawk myself, but gave my older son one when he was much younger. I've done the...
Was there a memo I somehow missed that at some point in our lives, we're supposed to pick a haircut and stick with it until either old age or...
You weren't kidding! I like that 2 in 1 setup. Less lost real estate on my bench....
Quite an upgrade. Doubling your amount of MS's surely must double your fun ;)
The 400 I have is unmolested besides the muffler mod and it'll stay that way until I sell it. This 370 though has been with me since day one and I...
I know the filters themselves are interchangeable between the two.
This is my CS-370 anyway. I'm actually looking to sell my CS-400 soon to fund my 028 build.
That might actually make more sense since the top cover for this saw is cracked anyway. Open that sucker right up and let it breathe :thumbs:
After close examination of the molded plastic intake, I found many abrupt ridges to smooth out and radii to blend to more gradual transitions...
This is the best time of year to eat them. Out here anyway the bluegills taste like pond scum during the warm months.