Don't forget beer!
Good morning everyone!
I have more ambition when the sun is shining, which didn't happen much in 23 around here.
29/74 cherry
Good morning everybody! Wood moving today while the ground is frozen.
22/74 Black locust
I've gotten 3 really good scores on CL over about 3 years. Good wood, nice people, and reasonable expectations. I would rather pass than get...
I try to stay under 30 minutes each way. This would have my interest though if I could work at my own pace with less restrictions. I read the ad a...
There is a CL Free ad placed yesterday for a big BL that was cut on 12/26. Must take all, and have it gone by sometime today. Must only work...
I don't remember such a gloomy year ever.
24/73 cherry
Good morning everybody and Happy New Year!
We need winter to arrive before spring arrives.
I have a fair amount of SBH in my stacks. There are quite a few on my property. Where there are several too close together to flourish I thin them.
Lose some weight and try to take the high road when given options in life.
There is an event just like that in the town I live in which I will be attending.
28/71 Cherry and Black locust uglies
Good morning everyone! It looks like the drizzle/fog crap leaves sometime this morning finally. Looks like nice weather for a while but still on...
37/75 hard maple