38/76 elm Power was out 245 to 6
He looks quite comfortable.
Good morning everyone!
20/74 Black locust uglies
When I paid off the house my credit score dropped. When I paid off my truck it dropped again. Seems kinda bass ackwards.
23/74 Black locust uglies
That sucks!
It's about over here. 6 inches
How Oprah got to where she is is beyond me. She's a fat, ugly, opinionated, bleeding heart know it all.
Good morning everyone! Looks like a couple inches so far and not much happening.
23/71 black locust uglies
Good morning everyone! It looks like we are in for a somewhat normal snowstorm. I'm ready.
27/72 burning down coals with pine
The way our house is configured, when the living room is in the mid 70's the bedroom will be in the mid 60's.
LOL
Good morning every0ne! Looks like we might have winter for a few days. 12 outside now,
12/73 black locust
Good morning everyone! Looks like the big storm isn't going to be very big here.
33/75 coals