Good morning everyone! Coldest night of the season so far I think. The internet says it's 14. Wrong! It's 4.
5/74 Shagbark hickory. Coldest night of the season so far.
18/73 hard maple and black locust
Good morning everyone! A little snow today that's not the wet crap.
Henry looks like a nice dawg
Good morning everyone!
22/73 burning down coals with pine
32/73 black locust shorts. Starting tomorrow highs in the 20's and lows in the teens until next weekend when it gets colder. Strange for northern...
Door gasket is original. I did the dollar bill test this Fall and all was good. My baffle has a dent in it. I assume it was another casualty of...
We have a Century stove similar to yours, 1300 sq ft house as well. The stove was purchased in 04. I have replaced the bricks once and the stove...
I love the AOC isms. I really think she's that stupid.
That score is just about perfect. I nominate Brad for the Y S Award.
36/75 black locust uglies
Good morning everyone! Last day of the balmy weather thank God! The damp weather makes my joints ache. What we are going to get is mild compared...
26/74 Burning down coals with pine.
33 outside. No fire last night so the house got down to 63. I bumped the thermostat up so the furnace would run for the first time since its...
Good morning everyone! Power was out 245 to 6am.