I had my sewer pipe freeze once caused by a dripping faucet. There was bare ground, wind, and sub zero temps which aggravated the issue according...
Good morning everyone! On and off fog, slop, and rain for the next few days.
Good morning everyone! It'snowing here.
I agree!
That dog sounds like it will continue to be a problem even after it's done with your chickens and it sounds like the owner isn't going to fix it....
Good morning everyone! Lots of rain and slop with a full blown thaw after today for about 5 days.
Last year we got a large part of our really cold weather in Feb. with at least one brutal weekend.
Good morning everyone! The big warm up is supposed to start today. It's -1 now
-1/75 Shagbark Hickory
8/76 Hard Maple and Shagbark Hickory
It seemed to happen quite quickly after Congress started asking questions about his "staff" and their 6 figure salaries.
I have a ball on my Cub Cadet hitch to move the splitter
8/76 and windy. Shagbark hickory. Warm up starts tomorrow.
Good morning everyone! My wife's car is getting to the point it needs to be replaced so today we are going to do a little shopping without any...
Good morning everyone! 5 outside and windy. After tomorrow we are back to 30's
Good morning everyone!
13/72 Shagbark hickory
Good morning everyone! Firewood moving and driveway tune up are on the agenda today.
I topped mine off in June 2020 for $1.89 and have hardly used any. I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.
Now it's down to 0