I haven't heard from Shawn in a while......
Glad to see you, Frank and Beans, and I'm very sorry to hear of the goings-on in your personal life. That's horrible, but it sounds like you have...
We love the Charlie Brown songs, from all the holiday shows. The Vincent Gauraldi Trio did the music long ago, it's all old school jazz. Love...
I'm jealous.
I'd be more concerned about the copper jacketing on a bullet than the lead itself, in terms of burning in a cat stove.....I think different oxides...
That is a fact, the media and government hide that stuff from people who cannot see that stuff for themselves. Refining of fossil fuels and...
You mean Jeremy, aka Adirondackstihl? I'll try my best to be there, if the sap ain't running, I'll plan on it.....
I apologize as I must've missed this post a while back, I got some reading to do....
Nice job, fits the existing structure nicely!
I'm betting that's a homegrown saw, in this instance......;)
Talked with Stinny via text a while ago and as of this afternoon, he and Vicki were still without power.... Something like 370,000 homes in his...
This is actually a good conversation, because on the end, we all want to be more responsible woodburners.
I'm pretty sure it was a real person, I talked with him via convo. But it's hard to say nowadays, it really is.
Does it sound more "official" if I quote "the living chit" out of everything?
Sweet! That's too nice for my truck....:(
You know what they say......it only hurts if you live. He lived, and I'm sure he's hurtin.....
How'd you get me and blacksmith's family reunion pic??
I tried to warn him about what appeared to be plagiarism in quite a few of his posts......stuff written verbatim to online articles from other...
Here's a small one blacksmith and I did a month ago...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That tree was close to 48" DBH, and around 100'...
I modified our Napoleon 1900P shroud several years ago so it would allow a big stainless stock pot to rest directly on the surface of the...