Sure is......my back is tired of wresting these boulders. Some of the ones I got off the mountain the other evening were 300-500lbs. Had to break...
Slowly but surely making more progress. The rain and damp yard have hindered efforts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hoping to have most of these walls...
Sassafras almost has a "lemony" scent around here, you'd definitely know by the scent if it was sassafras..... The bark, cambium and heartwood...
Sure was pretty, saw that on the way to work.......
Good to have you back, brother.
:rofl: :lol: That's just a tad early for me. Thanksgiving.....that's when we allow it to start
Almost time to break out the Christmas music, I'm about to build a new Christmas tree/train layout platform as we speak. Gonna be epic this year.
We need to get a "love" option, the "like" button just doesn't suffice for posts like this one....... :chef::drool:
It was Paul bunion's brainchild and always will be.......I'm very proud to call him a brother here.....
We've been holding out waiting for this particular model to get UL Listed, but I've been informed it ain't gonna happen anytime soon. So we're...
Lol, I kinda got sidetracked, but I'll start mulling it around. Thinking of using a leaf spring for the blade....
We're heading out to take down 2 maples in a yard......
Up and at 'em, you got some work to do! :axe: ;) Don't forget the :ithappened:
You really are a Woodwhore! Good to see ya, bud! Nice score! Maybe a gift certificate or case of beer for the neighbor is in order here....;)
Might take you up on that offer
Love it, NH mountain man! It's like that here, too. And my house has always been in my family, since my Great Great Grandpa and Great Grandpa...
Will do, brother....thanks for the heads-up! I'm hoping to delve into this thing sometime next week, I wanna get this 064 up and running for the...
I just bought a vacuum/pressure tester off of Glock37 a few weeks back at the Thompsontown GTG.....can't wait to use it. Gonna do seals/bearing...
I'd move up there in a heartbeat, but the wife would never have it.....;)
This one is veering down the wrong road, let's not let things get personal.....