Nice one, clemsonfor! Backstraps and jerky for the smoker!!
Who's that Amish guy holding your buck?? :rofl: :lol: ;) Nice buck brother
Only on small trees....;)
I'm in......wouldn't miss it for the world! What a great tradition this has become!
I use a cutoff wheel on my 4" grunder for them. The ones I forge from leaf springs, they are mega-tough.......
Here's a set on my 1957 Pioneer RA I made from an old cement saw blade. They're tougher than nails, try finding a set like that on Ebay........
I make my own out of saw blades and leaf springs......;)
Best oiler ever made...... Not......
Bea-utiful!! Well done, my friend!
I was just gonna grab a log and flume that beotch....
I failed to mention, with the torrential rains we had all weekend, my ditch walls and floor held up to whitewater conditions.....that ditch was...
Welcome back, PoolguyinCT! The "hive" is starting to buzz a bit more lately.....
Looking good, Lucy! I'm jealous! A nice woodshed is on my to-do list. Unfortunately that "list" looks more like a thesaurus.......:picard:
Yep that's what I'd like to get
I have this old Homelite DM20 circular, but I'd like a "chainsaw" concrete saw... If that's what it is, I might have to talk to the old goat and...
[ATTACH] It's snowing like mad here in central PA right now!! Yippeee!!!
Great score, woodguy!
Trust me, I though long and hard about getting one of those. Just because.......
Thanks buddy, slow and steady....
I had to take my tailgate off of the truck and use it as a ramp to slide that one boulder up and into the bed of the truck. No lie