I just bought one of those testers off of Glock37 at the GTG a few weeks ago. Looks like we get to try it out.....lmao....
Yep, big ol sugar maple.
....to all of you who have served our beloved U.S. of A.!! May God watch over you all. There are a lot of veterans here on FHC, and I don't...
We'll be out climbing and cutting down a big maple down tomorrow.
:rofl: :lol:
Contact the awesome crew at Obadiah's Woodstoves, they're located in Yaak, Montana. Woody Chain is the owner (as well as a member here), maybe he...
Oh please don't do that!! That stuff is bad. Do some searching on the web, I'm sure you'll find a solid recommendation!
I bought mine in Lowes, that was around 5 years ago when I built the fireplace.
I don't have any direct answers for you, but maybe talking with a qualified chimney mason or liner installer will get you a few different options....
That's a good idea, brother!!
It's our "collective" legacy..... Someone at another forum thought it was a fad, that it wouldn't go anywhere......that we'd be washed-up in a...
F. H. C.
I look at the family I've gained by being a woodburner. And man I've gained a bunch! I look forward to the GTG's as much as the holidays!!
To me, there is no better satisfaction than the wood heat lifestyle. :saw: :tree: :axe::stacker: :fire::woodsign: Yes I said LIFESTYLE,...
Mohnin' fellas. How are yinz doin? It is FRIDAY.....
I used Roxul R15 in my ZC fireplace chase. IIRC, it was rated as a fireproof insulation. And if I'm not mistaken, the insulation inside my...
You know that old saying..... "Built by men in boots, ruined by men in suits....."
That's an old lathing (carpenter's) hatchet. Hard to pin an exact year but it's probably mid 1800s - early 1900s.
Not all box elder has the red, its possible that's what it is. But that end grain......boy that just don't look like box elder.....
Looks good, bud. Still one of my favorite sheds. Love it.