I was gonna cook on the pit last night but it was too dang windy......
Welcome to your new firewood family, Diesel Log! By the looks of it, you're already off and running!!
Funny guy!! How about those vittles last month at the GTG? YUMM!!!
Here's a little pic of what I've got finished so far, Steve. I'll be a bit further tomorrow..... [ATTACH]
I remember my good friends! I'd love to have ya! I'd even whip up some vittles on the firepit!!
Steve, great to see you buddy! I was out back fitting stones together on our drystack walls this afternoon and literally was wondering where...
Welcome joey arsenault, sounds like he made a great friend with Oldhippie. Joey, I'm sure you found out first hand what a great guy Old Hippie...
Family comes first buddy. Glad you had the reunion with your family, that's what it's all about.
We have a spare room here buddy, I can make room for Dave and his entourage too....
Definitely! We could even do a mini-GTG here at my place for the day. At the very least, a cookout on the keyhole pit! My outdoor...
I have a huge "to be split" pile, it's almost a year old!! I've just been too dammed busy to get to it...:(
How long are you in PA for, bogydave? I'd love to meet up with you for lunch or something....
It's about time you joined up here, Tee. Welcome to the nuthouse!
Send blacksmith a PM......
You're a good man, brother. Glad to know ya.
Yeppers, I'd be butterflying one up, putting some Montreal steak seasoning on it and throwing it in a hot cast iron skillet with lots of...
Nice setup, great pics. It looks like it was a great day to work outside there, it was a great day in the trees here today! [ATTACH]
Back straps for the freezer!!
Yep, it's a fungus. Won't hurt a thing. Burn on, brother!
blacksmith got his "crushed chainsaw" cherry broke today, it's painful, but it happens..... I've crushed my fair share over the years. At least...