Well, just a wee bit more and the sidewalk flowerbed stone walls will be done....got alot accomplished the past several evenings, in the DARK!...
It's on my bucket list!
Well Seasoned is having a GTG in the spring, I'll be going there. I hope you can go too!
Sounds like my idea of Heaven. I'm jealous
Looks like some red maple mixed in with ash......
Those fascinate me. Saw them her one time several years back, it was red. Not near as intense as yours though... Incredible.
Good luck guys, and be safe! Rifle season doesn't come in for another two weeks here in PA..... Bear season comes in this Saturday..
Welcome to the club, fordguy64! I'm not 100% sure what model of insert you have there, but I gotta say that's a beautiful hearth! I'm betting...
I'll do that for you the next torrent we get.... The ditch isn't totally complete, got it 70% done, I had to stop work on it to get the raised...
Making more progress, despite the fact that the dirt is soaked and literally was frozen into nuggets last weekend. Hauled in another load of big...
Never pay ahead of time. I found that out the hard way this summer when I paid this A**HOLE cement mason and I got screwed.....
That's a nice offer, Mike. I hope someone takes you up on it.
Excellent, I can't like this post enough!!
Next time I'm up that way, I'll meet up with ya.
Don't have many on my phone, it's been sitting in the barn since I started my house remodel in 2006. But here is where it is now, floor and...
Here's ours.... 2016 Dodge Durango - 30,000 2003 Ford Taurus - 133,000 1997 GMC K2500 - 181,000 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber - 63,000 1949...
Whatever you decide on using, make sure the bail handle is non-combustible. I see some of these teapots/kettles with wooden or plastic handles...
How have you been, Zap? I was up your way a few weeks back, but it was a tight schedule. How far West are you from Chazy/Champlain?
I'm the same way, Joe. I'll probably bring up the first half-cord into the garage stoop sometime this weekend.
Welcome aboaed, Ejp1234! Your story sounds very similar to mine! We've been heating with wood SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY for almost a decade now,...