Somerville lumber, there’s a blast from the past.
I bought this stove, liked the large glass for viewing. It was nice until the glass fell into the stove in the middle of the night while there was...
Made in Wisconsin, I learned from Horkn.:D
40’s here today supposed to dip down into the 20’s tonight. NH blend of red oak, red maple at white birch in the stove.
I could very well be wrong but I believe the dogs :whistle:“turf” is 1600 Pennsylvania. The people being bit are govt. employees.
Not trying to be the safety police but you care about code compliance open vents from one floor to another is a no go in mass. Having said that...
For me it would be all or nothing. The system would be all the same age no changing out pieces here and there. It’s like splicing a brake line...
So I have been told the only dumb question is the one not asked... How do you keep the log away from the bucket so you don’t hit it with the...
Thanks, amateur cutter
Man, was my boy pizzed when that thing wouldn’t actually cut wood!
And if the OP isn’t into ladders a scissor lift could be an option worth looking into.
Well, I wish we had a menards around here then!
Did you include the through the wall kit?
Why not put the forks under the beam? No pallet needed.
I do, I have started to dig up rocks that are sticking up in the yard only to have to dig the hole bigger and push them in.
Not sure where Easy Livin' 3000 is but no way you could do that in New Hampshire. Rocks grow like potatoes here and get as big as Volkswagens.
Well that stinks, at least you know now. Was the price to replace with class A?
He is ok, maybe not his pride.
My boy just got his hair caught in a drill???[ATTACH]
A cut with a proper connection made after is perfectly acceptable in my book.