Here is one for the locust boys, I have passed this tree every work day for the last 20 years. [ATTACH]
After buying several tools that did not make it through 1 repair I decided that I was all set.
Many of the clowns at the dealership had 10k+ toolbox full of harbor freight tools. I had a cheap box that I filled with quality tools. I ways...
Well, the trees are not on her property. And they are quite far from the road. It’s over an hour drive each way. I’ll talk to the neighbor I...
Is that a bacon cannoli?
This is in Winchester mass.
M My set up Is similar it’s a real PITA when I need to work on either unit
Visiting my sister she lives in my grandparents home they have passed. I think I may have spied some famous locust? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How did the onions turn out?
Looks like you have some work to do behind the pallet shed?
Gotcha, makes perfect sense with the conveyor.
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the piece of OSB for?
[ATTACH] I have been nursing this battery for a while. Time for a new one!
How do you like the trailer Woodsman ? I have been looking at something similar, and tossing around the idea of building one. Anything you would...
Say no to harbor freight! I would say more but someone may get offended so :zip: Zoro is an excellent company to deal with.
Yeah I’m not really sure how that happened.
[ATTACH] Chipping away at it.
[ATTACH] Inherited a bunch of random stuff in the cabinet my great grandfather built. I have to make some time to go through it and get stuff...
[ATTACH]
Hey thanks, not sure how well that would work for someone that is 3 feet tall...