Good karma!
Don’t let the warden know you got the fancy plates outside!
I recognize the yellow house and the fence. If I drove by and saw a dodge I would have stopped to say hi.
Woodwhore is that property on the intersecrion of valley and cascade rd?
It’s all organized under one label “firewood”!
Where did you get the lye? Will lye drain cleaner work?
Where do you get those?
Looks like a nice vacation. They sure wear off fast!
Yup!
Right on, good luck with your hunts and enjoy the family time!
Discount Flooring From Floors To Your Home I have no affiliation.
HeyDad, this is your long lost son Warner. I like to fish! lol
Priced with caution! Don’t tell hubby I suggested it. Lol
I’m not much of a wood worker but I would think that could work. How about an orbital palm sander.
Plane
Looks good, do you have a log load ordered This year?
He has a pretty comprehensive write up about his stove.
RGrant
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 10+ hours at 120$
The things I have found in heater plenum’s. People get upset real quick when they think their hvac repair will be covered under warranty and it’s...