Bring some pallets to throw on top to get the fire going next time.
Yeah that is is pretty dangerous situation. Glad you didn’t find out the hard way.
Ill do my best, can’t make any promises. In a couple years I won’t have to pay the bloodsuckers at day care and I’ll have a sick boat! You will...
I ocean fish off my neighbors boat, sometimes there is room. I’ll let you know. Be forewarned we get a bit rowdy at times.
My buddy that I tricked into helping to get it says I have a problem. I have 5 stoves at the house and 2 at the cabin. 2 are in service. I’ll call...
Yup familiar with the boat. Last year we killed the fish in there usual spots. They were shut down or at least limited capacity for the season.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This big boy popped up on Craigslist for next to nothing. I have the 18” version and the 24” why not round off the collection...
Yum! Love me some black bass! Won’t be long.
I throw at least a half dozen in a dumpster every day. Perhaps I could save them for a retirement plan.
I feel your pain with Buderus. I have a “top of the line” blue flame boiler. Nobody wants to touch it. The one company that would work on it we’re...
That’s that’s pretty cool
What’s that?
WeldrDave
[ATTACH] Got a start on the pile... it’s hot in the sun today.
Sorry, haven’t seen it in a while. I’m sure your board are worth something.
[MEDIA]
My favorite lake trout recipe: fillet the fish and place on a soaked cedar board. Place in smoker for desired time. Remove, throw the fish away...
Yeah, I was just at the neighbors this morning, he said he payed 68$ for a sheet of plywood this morning. I know the prices were high but good lord.
Pulled the old girl out of storage today. [ATTACH] She ain’t the prettiest girl at the prom but she gets the job done.
Went by my echo dealer to see what the had in stock today is there 15%off sale. Luckily for my bank account they only had a couple small homeowner...