[ATTACH] Shredded potato crust, eggs, sausage and cheese of choice.
Yup, did the dealership thing for a long time. Have plenty of horror stories...
Buddy had a Tacoma with a TON of miles on it. Repaired the frame a couple times. Figured it was time to pull the plug, brought it to the junkyard....
All the wood I have been burning for years has been delivered in log lengths. I do not feel any less manly.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Yay!
Thanks!
[ATTACH] I have this one beech in my side yard, I still has leaves from last year! We have had some pretty crazy wind lately like ripped shutters...
Dare I say, I like the design better than fisher. They came with the baffle. And they were made in good old NH!
It’s borrowed, my trailer isn’t registered at the moment m.
Sweet boat! You don’t really see aluminum boats with a pilot house here in New England.
235 — Northcoast Boats This guy is at the top of the list right now.
SKEETER McCLUSKEY what do you suppose a chipper like that goes for?
I really don’t know who the logs belong to. The chipper has been there for a few weeks. Sometimes there is a grapple truck parked next to it....
So I’ll fess up, I do not own the machine. Surprise surprise. Some equipment has showed up at a once vacant lot down the street from work. I have...
Tree killer!
I was going to go with the homeowner unit but decided to go big! [ATTACH]
Might even get waterfront property.
Paying 1600$ a month for daycare. The boat is going to be sick!
My mother used to look for bug repellent with the highest DEET content and cover us with it. I think I’m not too messed up from it! Maybe... The...