Thanks. I’m no stranger to a pile of wood. I can only get after it a little here and there but it will get done.
The echo dealer be me had a one day sale recently. I needed a couple loops so I made a point to stop in that day some what thinking about buying a...
[ATTACH] The blackflys biting me the other day reminded me I gotta get my butt in gear!
I had falken wild peak’s on my f150 for about 40k they were pretty good for the first 30k but are starting to chop and are bumpy on the highway.
Do ya think they have anymore?
she looks fairly new, what did the guy do to it? They usually don’t just break.:rofl: :lol:
If bark is attached I’ll burn it. When my firewood takes a ride on the slide it makes a mess of bark that falls off on impact. I’ll use that for...
I will get there one of these days.
Washing windows and putting the screens back up. One of my top ten least favorite jobs... I’m thinking the beers may start early today. oh and I...
Nah, not a fisher guy, thanks tho.
Wife said the car doors were frozen shut this morning. Hopefully this cold blast knocks down the black flys that showed up last week.
Can I request the use of the FHC jet as my prize?
[ATTACH]
Pine gall
That’s some good thinking right there!
Yeah I figured. Just thought I’d share the thread
Hoping to get to labuda’s market tomorrow. It may offset having to go to Springfield, I hate that place.
The Breakfast Thread
I can get more specific numbers from the head chef if you want. We also throw in whatever else is in the fridge that looks good.
We use frozen ones, thaw then patted dry. Spread on the bottom throw some butter on top and bake to get a “crust” pull out and add filling then...