Just be aware if you change your tire size it will effect your speedometer.
And Woodwidow
I’d be tempted to try an impact screwdriver after a good long soak with penetrant. Heat the inside thread area then give it a wack.
Bananas on the boat lol!
Oh and wildwest and Chazsbetterhalf!
Happy Mother’s Day to the momma hoarders! Midwinter .
Years back my folks had a small piece cut off. The logger used a skid steer with a grapple like that to do the skidding. One day his kid showed up...
You get to play with all the fun stuff!
This reminds me I have to get my grinder set up!
[ATTACH]
What’s the asking price?
Thanks everybody, there will defiantly be a big void for a while.
Don’t look like that stove top gets used much!!!
[ATTACH] I’ll have to get your wife to talk with mine!
Be careful! When the tension is let go on that root ball it’s gonna move with some force!
[ATTACH] RIP my good friend Frank.
I have no scientific data but I think a bigger split would dry faster that a round.
Maybe save some chips/noodles to make fire starters to offer as an up sell to your bundles?
Mainly because he would bring a huge pile of logs a a decent price. And he would show up the next day. Very old school mentality.
[ATTACH] I wish this guy was still around unfortunately he retired.