Words every man wants to hear!
Side note my buddy decided it would be better for him to buy some wood off me than get a load delivered at his place. So the fourth smaller load...
[ATTACH] Progress, did some cutting. I’m trying to work up some ambition to split some tonight...
[ATTACH] I think two hillbilly’s wired the body on this tri axle over a 30 pack and a gallon of shine.
:sherlock:The barn is part wood shed? Excellent!
Looks good! Digging to 46” is never fun here either. log load looks to be nice processing size. Chaz has some work to do!
[ATTACH]
Hmmmm, I may have ordered the wrong wheel. :emb:
I picked up a full radius wheel from Forester. 85$ shipped.
I just got my grinder set up, I wish I had gotten it sooner!
Just need a couple hits of the trauma weed!
The boss wants a wishing well to cover the well head I was going to use t-11 to match the garage but I just can’t bring myself to spend 60+$ on a...
[ATTACH]Fed the black flys for a bit today. Getting there...
Exactly
Arnt we saying the same thing here?
I don’t need to tell you, Things were much different in 96 as far as electronic controls. I’m sure modern vehicles could be programmed to whatever...
And on Ford all wheel drive vehicles you could get a flat on one of your well worn tires and put one new one on, the tread depth difference could...
Yes but only to size that is optional from the factory.
Yup, like I said “if you change the tire size”