Song from "Jeopardy" is playing in the background......:whistle:
On a stove that has a Hi-Lo feature, the swing is very nice.....
Will is right....keep an eye on them, cuz pigs will fly your way :vulture:
Had a Dr. appt today, so on the way home stopped at the HD in Newburgh. Took some pics.....looked like they had 3-4 diff. brands. From what I...
Last Sunday's paper had 2 companies I've posted about before, one was at $1.92/gal for 300 Gal., and the other was $1.95.........both are up about...
Welcome Pellet Puss !!
Not good reviews at all. Indeck Wood Pellets
Took a little apple pie moonshine out on the front deck and the dog & I watched for about an hour. Just as it was going to be total, clouds moved...
Hmmm.......my eye spies some PTL's under the yellow plastic.:thumbs:
+-2
NOT
Me too....
:drool::drool:
In today's world, I'd say that the $15 they charge, which includes nice "scenery", a free brew if you want it, shampoo w/ scalp massage, and the...
No worries there......
Your welcome in this area any time brother, just say when. Christina is a really nice girl, and I'll make sure she takes extra nice care of you.