Hey Jay....I TOLD you not to leave the door open!!!!:faint:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
7.1 Gal of heating oil is equal to approx 1 million BTU's. Fuel Oil - measured in gallons. Residential customers purchase fuel oil in gallons....
Depends on how cold it is outside & the amount of insulation in your walls & roof.
Yours is. "near Texas"
Depends on what pellets are going for in your area. But, using the PFI fuel calculator and an average of $269/ton for pellets and oil burner at...
She
Depending on the price in your area, the oil might be cheaper to burn. I could get it for about $1.90/gal here if I still used it.
So....where IS slickplant????
He surely would liven the place up some. :rofl: :lol:
Oh, the horror!! :eek:
My use of the word "arguing" was probably not the best.......I apologize. As for your attempts to kill stuff, that's funny. But AFAIK, Will...
I wouldn't argue w/ Will too much.....he does this stuff for a living on a very exclusive & fancy golf course.
Sure helps the memory banks when this :heidi: is always possible. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome back OMV!
Other one is the standard On-Off
Not so sure you have any say in that! :heidi:
You're such a tattle tale. :tears:
Nice!
:rofl: :lol: