Welcome!!
Looks like tomorrow AND Wed. are going to be great!
Spock They can be had at varying prices (depending on condition) on eBay.
As 343 mentioned, it can be an issue depending on which side you plan to do the exhaust on. The prevailing winds in your area could produce high...
I used to use a copper wash tub. Got it off eBay. Held about a bag of pellets, but was more for looks than anything. [ATTACH]
I'm guessing that's just a clear finish. Natural all the way.
Looks great!! :thumbs:
X4
Don't forget.....pics or it didn't happen. :thumbs:
:doh:
SHHHHHH....don't speak about that place.....he's trying to be invisible.
In this day & age, $282.50/ton for DF isn't bad.
That's putting it mildly. :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
Well, as a few of you probably remember, last month I ordered a new faucet for the master bath.......old one (looks like a cheapie from HD) was...
:drool::drool: :chef: :fart:
So the stove only runs On-Off.....no Hi-Lo?
No stat on the stove??
Softies!
I went through the shakes & withdrawal last winter. o_O