:drool::drool:
YAY! Another Seinfeld fan: [MEDIA]
LOL...yeah....THAT guy! Even the Krooser is on board.
You will now. Old buds jtakeman , will711 , schoondog , SmokeyTheBear and many more will get your head back in the game. :rofl: :lol:
Yep, what he said. Only bags made for drywall dust and/or ash will work.
What took ya so long?? Finally get tired of the overbearing owner & mods over "there"?
Welcome Geek......glad you decided to come check out the friendly forum. Depending on how long you were on the "other" site, you may recognize a...
Did someone say slickplant??? :loco: :crazy:
Country Boy White Lighning........Ooooooh......NICE! :thumbs: I hear a pellet review coming up this winter.
How about this.....92% AFUE rated: Peerless® Pinnacle® (Oil)
:confused:
Thermo Pride High Efficiency Condensing furnace: II. FURNACE SPECIFICATIONS - CMA SERIES MODEL: CMA1-75 SEASONAL EFFICIENCY (AFUE*) *ANNUAL...
Agreed. Both my Astoria & 10-CPM ate the fines no problem.....never had a jam in either stove.
Obviously you've never been around Krooser or Smoke after a beer n pickled eggs bender! :fart::fart:
Looks great!
What did you want me to pipe down about? :whistle: 95% efficient, $1.84
:binoculars:
I bought a top load HE washer about 10 months ago, as the OLD washer that was here finally gave up. I was surprised too....all kinds of weird...
I forgot about that one :faint:
The part that sucks is, that same employee would be on the phone to get police if someone was robbing the place. :mad: