They come with a dark green cover.
I bought some Oak version about 5 yrs ago from a Craigslist ad......they were very nice burning pellets.
It comes back as Pennington and Nature's Heat.
Nice job krooser.....I think the wife would like it even more if you used one of those cranks in the background as a door handle.
:rofl: :lol:
Craigslist in my area always has an assortment of compressors pretty cheap.
Smart man......lingering thoughts of :heidi: is quite the motivator, eh?
OR.......convert it to run pure racing methanol!!! :banana::dancer::thumbs:
Just curious Steve.....it says HW/SW blend, but you only listed hardwoods as the types of fibre used........was that on the bag?
A bottle of octane booster doesn't cost that much. And warranty, shmarranty.....get 'er done so the kid can have some real fun! :rootintootin:
Come on Pops....you know what the answer is: more HP!! :dex:
Gloat now.......be sorry you did later. :p
Well, I guess there will be some pellet & propane burning going on in my area this weekend....check out the night temps: [ATTACH]
Me too!! :drunk::cheers:
:drunk:
SHUSH.....Nobody is supposed to know about that. Batman (aka Krooser) gave me some tips on staying "hidden".
In most cases, a high MPH LB will out "suck" the shop vac. I'd give it a try, and I'm sure there must be some sort of plastic elbow at a big box...
Been there, doing that. 1 1/2 yrs to go (I hope...<fingers crossed>) :hair:
Nice!!! Let 'er rip Joey! Pops is a scaredy cat :p
:drool::drool::drool::drool: