:popcorn::cheers:
Huh? Somebody call me? :sleeping:
You should be able to chip or drill it out. I'm sure some of the guys that have messed with it will be along soon to comment.
Furnace cement.
Will be very curious after you plug OAK back in and run for a while. If nothing changes, I guess the burn pot holes made the difference.
Yep....it's outside so shouldn't matter anyway.
Yes
Looking good Pete! :banana:
Propane eater hasn't run during the day today, but I'm guessing it'll be firing off any time now.....37* outside on home thermometer. Edit: 8...
I had forgotten about Scott.....or has he been on the site under a new name? Smart guy that would be a real asset to the forum.
Welcome Tommy!! :fire:
My last house was surrounded by Oaks of all variety's.....I HATE Oaks simply because of the leaves in the fall....they are the very last to fall,...
If you mean sealing the clean-out T cap with silicone, I'd advise against that. Might be impossible to get off for cleaning. I'd suggest...
28* this morning here.
Don't remember if this was asked earlier in this thread, but is the stove using an OAK for combustion air? If so, have you checked it for...
I agree that filling those holes may help flow up through the pellets, but the fact that he said it ran fine the first season he had it, leads me...
Big metal spoon isn't going to cut it. A hard rubber mallet, or in my case, I always used a small ball pein or regular metal hammer. 15-20 good...
I would seriously consider removing the exhaust blower and checking it out first. Could be crudded-up, or just getting lazy. Would be a good...
Flame looks orange & lazy to me.