Nope, not buying it.....most likely pics from years ago. No close-ups of the pics w/ dates on them. <FRAUD> :p
me too!!! :picard:
:thumbs:
:picard:
Well, sort of.....yes, it's spilled beer which in itself isn't great, but then again, it's only Miller HL. :sleeping:
Not too late. Just take that side panel off after stove cools and remove the blower. 3 in 1 oil will do in a pinch (any 20w NON DETERGENT oil...
Yeah.....and no old pics from a previous year. I wanna see tomorrow's date spray painted on a ton ON THE TRUCK or I aint believin :confused:
wow
:rofl: :lol:
Most of the time, the gasket on the convection blower is just a flat braided gasket similar to the door gasket.....it doesn't need to be replaced...
They were the "sleeper" pellet about 4 winters ago.....one of the best pellets I've burned.
BTW, can't tell by the pic, but is that comb. motor ball bearing?...........................never mind, I see that it is in the other pic....
That screen looks good. Just remember in the spring to put some duct tape over it to keeps bugs/wasps/etc out until fall.
Yup! Modena, NY (we like to call it "Little Italy" around here) that is. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome 845 from a fellow 845'er......Modena here.
[MEDIA]
combustion
Glad you resolved it. I mentioned it because a person (who will remain un-named :whistle:) had the same problem. You might want to look for a...
Spare auger motor, comb. blower gasket(s),
Shameless O'Henry candy bar heiress......" It's not a top"...... :rofl: :lol: