Welcome to the forum Tanya. Maybe you can add some info on what stove you have, amount of pellets in your stash, etc, etc into your signature.
Funny....seems to be something missing in those pics.:cheers:
AFAIK, all the stove manufacturers use the high temp silicone. When I replaced the gaskets on both of my stoves, they had silicone holding them...
Yeah, and that was after they told the racers in the beginning of the season "Have at it boys".......well, they did, and this is the result.
Me too!! Looks great!
Hey JT....you know I'm just funnin w/ ya. Everybody likes something different. Like I told you before, we even have one Ford motor for the 360...
Fingers crossed for ya Larry!
Yes, I know your allegience to the blue oval.....well, at least Ford put a circle around the problem. Don't think too many race teams were calling...
Jordan Taylor @ Minolta/Corvette racing is the man. Funny/weird too...:loco: :crazy:
:popcorn:
34* this morning when I got up :shiver:.......furnace was running to take the chill off.
I always had 2 tons just for early/late shoulder use. Gotta save the real hot stuff for those real cold days.
Did you try connecting 120V to it while out of the stove? If so, still hear the "click/grind? Does the end of the auger have a bushing...
Yup.....price is too cheap for me to consider the expense of installing a pellet eater.....at least for this winter. Gotta admit, loved not...
:thumbs:
Nope.....that's the cheapest price I saw too.
Next 10 days here.....you should be about the same.....lovin' it!! :dancer: [ATTACH]
OK, maybe I missed something in an earlier post or thread, but I have to ask......why? Is that living space?
Just curious....what did you pay for the Sets? If less than $230/ton, I'd understand burning them, but above that, the Propane is cheaper.
Just loving the fact that it's Nov. 1, and I'm walking around outside in shorts & T-shirt.....:banana: