Yeah, that's a bummer. But there's no way to know, so you took your best guess. You can still do some land casting......:seasoned:
Yep, the edges are going to be planed smooth in the spring, and will use a block plane to do the cross grain ends. The Olympic deck paint you...
:rofl: :lol:
Thank bro. I could never get enough manpower here at the same time to flip it over & put in place so it could be re-furbed. Not bad for about...
Did a lot of runnin around today, including a stop at the supermarket. What did my little eye spy but...... [ATTACH] Yeah, I know, it's not the...
Got tired of doing that back on the last house. Went to Lowes and got these and installed them......goodbye gutter cleaning. Only thing I ever...
Well, had to stop at both BB stores today, so I snapped a pic at HD of their pellet inventory. And this doesn't include the tons inside the...
:hair:
Roof(s) look great!
Glad JT isn't a weatherman. LOVING the 60* today, and yesterday's 75* wasn't bad either for Nov. 6th. :dex:
Woke up to 60*. Gotta get to Lowes & HD to do some exchanges and maybe pick up some paving stones for the steps landing on the "new" rear deck...
:drool::drool:
Bet the propane smells better. :fart: :faint:
:drool: Makes me want to get off my butt and go get some.
Sorry to hear about your excessive gas problem. Maybe hook-up to your stove?
BTW, welcome to the forum. :handshake:
As Dex mentioned, Lux makes nice stats. This is a lower priced unit that should work just fine. Lux 5-2-Day Conventional Programmable...
Not even close to needing any heat here.....overnight temps have been in the 60's, and todays high is supposed to be around 75.....no gas burning...
Don't know if anyone needs this, but I just got a 10% off anything & everything from TSC: [ATTACH]