:loco: :crazy:
Not bad. I like 'em.
Super! :drunk:
BEER??? Who said BEER?? OK, you twisted my arm a 1/4" .....I'll have one!! :cheers:
A few years back, my Englander started doing the slow (7-8 min) startup. Installed a new ignitor, and had fire in about 2 minutes.
Yeah, a long day, but now I can relax until "bad weather" arrives.....hopefully not for quite a while. Oh, and I'll have 2 for ya......:drunk:
We get that warning a LOT at work on the Fords we bring in from lease return. Sometime the reset works, sometimes not.
Well, it was a gorgeous "10" day outside and 60*......forecast is for the temps to start slowly dropping, so decided it was time to finish...
Just popped a Yuengling Light!! :cheers:
Ever get the stat?
Lookin' good Rick. She looks to be putting out some good heat....AKA "no frying pans for me" heat. :D
My normal work week is 28-29 hrs (P/T), but have been filling in for one of the guys out sick and got 40-46 hrs the last 2 weeks. Time & a 1/2...
Reviews state that hopper only holds 70 lbs, the blowers are noisy, and that the temp sensor isn't very accurate.
price?
or this :heidi:
:picard: :dennis:
The Mower Money Pit. :hair:
:popcorn:
Unfortunately, if you follow the AO (Artic Oscillation) from last winter, we should have had NO polar vortexes. They claim that negative numbers...
HEY!!! None of that bad language here mister!!! :picard: