Welcome StEarl! :drunk:
:drool::drool:
Forecast here calls for 58* - 63* next Monday - Friday during the day. Nighttime temps 37* - 50*. I'll take it for Nov. 16-20 :yes: As I...
I found out how to get rid of that pesky noise in 1998 :whistle:
My other ride.....'85 Monte SS. Bought new, original engine, trans, rear, 74K miles. I took the stripes off though. [ATTACH]
NOW yer talkin......a real car!
I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again......thank you to all the Vets. You are what made this country great, and kept it...
Ditto.....thank you to all the Vets who served our country & kept us safe. You are the best!! :yes:
X2
Steer clear of Nissan, my friend. Subaru, Honda, or "Yota if you want a rice burner.
True that.
X3
LOVE that color....all the car companies have it, and the best one they offer. My last 2 vehicles have been that.
:rofl: :lol:
Like I said in the post above.........
In actuality, I'm much more of a Dodge/Chrysler hater. I could live with a Ford if push came to shove. No can do with D/C......I deal with them...
41* here @10:30pm......heater just kicked on:mad:. Temps are supposed to rise after midnight......rain headed this way for tomorrow - Thurs.
he now understands what "Ford" really stands for.....Figure Out Repair Directions. :faint: Just messin w/ ya Jay.
Believe me, I'm no Harman expert at all, but this doesn't sound right. Why isn't there enough air flow? Does the exhaust blower on a Harman...
My other choice, especially around holidays or when guests are coming, is Stella.....LOVE it.