:drool:
Welcome to your new home Snowy Rivers ....we missed you!
Me likeee........<burp>. :cheers:
Tell him Congrats for me.....nice job driver!!
No, not with engine off. What I was trying to say is that while vehicle is stopped (engine running), if you put the drive selector in "2", you...
And the question is?
Pellet and Corn Stove Auger Drive Motors
HD owners need this, and a good tool kit too. :D
bogieb Just in case you didn't know, many automatic transmissions (including my '02 TrailBlazer, your '04 Explorer, & others) can start in 2nd...
Gleason Avery ball bearing - $78 for either.
Oh yeah....I forgot. :picard: Joey, see if it can break 60.
X2 Keep it under a hundred on the way home. :thumbs:
Lovin' this for the middle of Nov.: [ATTACH]
Since we're talking cars/tires, thought I'd add this......I've had 4 different tire brands on my Trailblazer since new in '02, but these are the...
German helmet
Maybe at YOUR doorstep.......nothing in the forecasts here but 50's & 60's this coming week. :dex:
Even if he were gone, if the same mods were still there, nothing would change......they all were in lock-step with him.
I agree...needs to be checked unplugged from controller.....straight 120v ac. Doesn't even need to be removed from the stove. Just clear hopper...
Well, I personally have had an ignitor that went "half bad"....the rod type can have 1/2 stop working, as I did. It still lit the pellets, but...
My thoughts still go back to a weak ignitor. Can they be tested like rod-type ignitors by measuring the resistance?