My 10-cpm had Hi-Lo. I always had fire, but the stove would go into low burn until stat called for heat again, then ramped feed back to my...
Make both settings for the day the same....same for the evening.
That all depends on the furnace or boiler you get/have. My propane furnace is 95% efficient.
Work week is over.......adult beverage time has started. :cheers: :banana:
2* here.....never changed it.
Most of the more modern exhaust blower motors are of the ball bearing type, and normally don't need any lubrication, but many of the convection...
I'm sure.
Yep, what he said. In my situation, with 2 daughters in college, I have to save everything I can. I do have to say that while I love the...
Welcome!
It's there
:drool::drool::drool:
Welcome to the forum! :handshake:
Welcome Cladmaster! :handshake:
Welcome to the forum Bags!
Yup....what he said
And welcome to the forum mbella1026 from a fellow Hudson Valley-ite. :handshake:
You mean have someone ELSE clean it for you.:coffee:
:zip:
You might want to get some dry Graphite or moly spray and give those new blades & the surface of the motor housing a good coating......seemed to...
Had the same issue here. Battery back-up on the 'puter switched to battery 3-4 times during the wind, but only for 3-4 seconds.