Me either....would buy them in a heartbeat.
First things I'll ask: 1. What pellet have you been burning? 2. How long is that horizontal exhaust pipe? It's in terrible condition......big...
Yes, I am......and it was delicious!!! :beerbbq: And all washed down with a cold Yuengling light....Ahhhhhhhhh.:cheers:
I hear the grill callin' me......:grizz: burgers & baked beans, and a salad sound good while I watch the Xfinity race on DVR. :fart:
Now you got the idea. :yes:
:drool::drool:
:eek: Not liking. Keep dat chit up your way.
$500 for a 20+ year old stove that needs glass and you don't know if it even runs??? Not me. I'd offer $300 cash.
Yep, you got that right. After Infernos, North American (aka Curran), and Appling Cty., these would be the next in line. Junk.
Just found some New England Breakfast Blend at Hannaford's at $5.99/12. (.50/ea). Good coffee, and I like the mesh bag....less plastic to discard...
Down to 40* here already. I see some sub-freezing nighttime temps in the upcoming weeks forecast. Me no likey :shiver: Might as well have...
We all know why you & Jay have the stoves running. Good insurance against :heidi: :D
Stick w/ the spray.
:p
Beat ya to it Will. :cheers:
Ooooops.....meant to say "propane burner". See, pellet burning just stays in the brain. I need a beer.....:pete:
As I remember it, I had the pellet eater running the first week of October last year :headbang:......much earlier than previous years. The rest...
Have a part # ? Grainger sells a lot of ignitors....you just need to know the wattage, length, diameter, etc. Cartridge Heaters - Electric...
Nice!! :yes:
Local oil company around here mistakenly went to the wrong house. Owner had removed the basement oil tank, but hadn't gotten to removing the...