SmokeyTheBear This is the one I got last winter to back-up my computer.....works like a charm:...
Well, my 5 day Thanksgiving holiday started about 45 minutes ago.....relaxing with a Yuengling light:cheers:
"I just had a pellet stove installed in my house, but it only heats a couple of rooms close to it......what's wrong with the @#$%^ stove?????"
Glad it was a simple fix. I had a similar issue some years ago.......switched to bigger screen grid, no more problems.
:thumbs: Go get 'em Joey....show pops how it's done!
21* when I got up this morning......me no likey dat! :mad: :shiver:
[MEDIA]
So sad. :(
Come back, 1 year!!!
Just click on the particular forum header you want to post in, like "Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces", and the "post new thread"...
Glad it looks like they still celebrate Christmas there.
Welcome to the forum Chickenman and rafmt! :handshake:
We want a video of LBT. We want a video,We want a video,We want a video,We want a video.
Mike Holton is the Senior Tech at Englander. He is on this forum, and may see the post, but this is their busiest time of year. If he doesn't...
Welcome BF49! :handshake:
The OP has already stated that he has the fuel feed at it's lowest, and the burn air at it's max. Only thing we don't know is if this model has...
Yup, same here. Front door (faces south) is open, sun is streaming in through the storm door glass, shack is already up to 68* w/o any heat on....
I seem to remember a certain forum member from Wisconsin laughing it up and rubbin' it in how he didn't have any snow or cold temps last winter,...
Best thing I've used is a 50/50 mix of water & fabric softener.......spray on, let soak, scrape off....works like a charm.
I couldn't agree more......airflow becomes poor AFTER the horizontal pipe & 90 get choked with ash. You confirm this when you mention how well the...