It's the only pic I got, and he already saw it. I can get more tomorrow tho.... [ATTACH]
Pretty good, man. Just got in. Holly made herself something for supper because I was in the garage. So I did the same. A lb of venison and about...
Trimmed it all off when I processed it, bish
Give him my #. Tell him if I don't get some parts pretty dang soon, I'll sell him this 661 here in the garage with the Green Grenade sticker on...
Evening, men And Clint
Doing well. Nice warm up today. Supposed to hit 40
Howdy all. Gotta go take mum out for lunch
Rope showed us a pic of the spruce he cuts. A 5" round had 45 growth rings. I'm guessing it's a little harder than we're used to
My box?
Thread killer^
I'm good. How's You?
damm. Cat shìt in your cheerios this morning or what?
Depends?
No reply... maybe he did and now he's on the shlitter
That's a ride. Never been that far East. I'd like to go to Dennis' gtg if he has it this spring. Last year we were in IA the same weekend
Sup Shlint?
:eek::picard:
We're gonna need pics......and vids For science
I'm ok. Been tired out since i got home
Evening saw hoarders