It quit doing anything. No blinky blinky with 12v applied. She didn't even request pics or return.
Timing light took a chit. It made it through 1.5 saws. Messaged the seller and they refunded muh $. Ordered the same one from pep boys
Yes. Yes I did
Pretty sure he pm'ed me about the 026. It was all downhill after that I guess.
No fun. Specially if you have to herd them up with the tractor
Play nice
:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
Still slimy?
Yes
Yep I agree. I went back in and did some work to the transfer ports. It got a little better yet. It needs some run time
Yep. I had it on my hybrid lol
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
I'm ok. Got a couple saws done today. A few 064's next
She's shiny. Looks like it'll need rings soon. I never did a compression check on it
Say hi to Uncle Buck for me
Me too. Night
Glad you're feeling better. Wheezing and hacking sucks
Y'all woulda had to leave Wednesday with all the pee breaks
May 5 or 6th? Mini gig at Rodney's? Hmmm